Resources for McHenry County
The People in Need Forum provide the following directory of services in McHenry County:
- People In Need Directory English Version
Los People in Need Foro proporcionan el siguiente directorio de servicios en el Condado de McHenry:
- People In Need Directorio Español Versión
Please check back soon, we will continue to add links.
- Power Back Diet
- Sleep and Recovery
- People In Need Directory
- College Parent's Guide to Underage Drinking
Local Support Groups
- District 10: Western Lake County
- District 11: Algonquin, Crystal Lake, Cary, Harvard, Huntley, Marengo, McHenry, Spring Grove, Woodstock
- District 12: Highland Park, Lake Forest, Waukegan, Zion
- Spanish Speaking Meetings (en español) Elgin 847-695-7608
- District 22: Elgin, Carpentersville, West Dundee, Hampshire, South Elgin
Nami provides recovery support groups for people living with mental illness in which people learn from each others’ experiences, share coping strategies, and offer each other encouragement and understanding.
Co-Dependents Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women whose common purpose is to develop healthy relationships. The only requirement for membership is a desire for healthy and loving relationships. Check out their website for information on nearby meetings.